First, please put in more line breaks, use full sentences, clean up the typoes, put the abilities in the order they're in on the level progression table, and get rid of the superfluous quotes in front of all of the abilities. It'll make this much easier to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Boci View Post
Death forged blade (Ex): “Master of everything, in this world and the next, death lend me your martial skills,” May forgo benefits of Send Onwards to instead make and exotic melee weapon of their own choice for 1 round per cha modifier. This increase to 1 minute per cha modifier at level at level 6, 10 minute per cha mod at level 9 and 1 hour per char mod at level 12. They are considered proficient with it and may use it to deliver their touch related class abilities, but must forgo any special abilities of the weapon expect reach to do this. Touch of oblivion still applies for these special attacks. It is considered magic and evil for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction.
At level 5 and every 5 level after (10, 15, 20) they gain a bonus feat that applies to any death forged weapon they make. They choose these from the fighter’s bonus list feat.
What do you mean "forgo benefits of Send Onwards"? Does the Apocalypto lose their ability to use Send Onwards for the rest of the day if he uses Death Forged Blade? If that's correct, this isn't a great ability; losing a constant ability for a temporary ability is annoying, even if the temporary one is more powerful, especially if the two abilities are completely different. Or do you mean that he can't use Send Onwards while using Death Forged Blade? You need to make this clearer.

Aura of Death (Su): “Life will fail you,” Constant 20 ft radios, all creatures within it must make a DC 13 fortitude or will save (which ever is higher) or die. They gain a bonus on this throw equal to their hit points. The creature does not fail this save on a natural of a 1 unless it normally would do to not meeting the DC. This ability cannot be suppressed.
At level 7 you may increase the radios of this aura to 100ft for a number of rounds equal to your cha modifier x 5.
What do you mean by "Whichever is higher"? Do you mean the target can choose to make a Fortitude or Will save, depending on which save he has a higher modifier for? Also, though this ability doesn't normally kick in until creatures around the Apocalypto (incidently, is it supposed to be "Apocalypto" or "Apocalypso"? Please standardize the spelling) have very low HP, it still means a lot of book-keeping, especially against large numbers of weak enemies like kobolds. You need to specify how often the targets need to save against Aura of Death (once per round or whatever). Since creatures get a bonus on the save equal to their HP, would creatures with negative HP take a penalty? This ability is overpowering at low levels, but becomes irrelevant at high levels when you ususally fight single powerful opponents. Also, this ability is VERY party-unfriendly, but I'm sure you're aware of that.

Die on the inside (Su): ‘As your body begins to give up the fight so does your soul, making your passing arrive all the sooner,” Touch attack deals 2 point of strength or charisma damage. Fort save to avoid strength damage, will to avoid charisma (DC=12+Cha mod).
How often can the Apocalypto use this ability? Does it stack with itself?

Embrace life’s parting gift (Su): “Know your time is limited as your body becomes nothing more than home for others,” Touch attack to deliver non magical disease of your choice. DC 14 + cha modifier.
How often can the Apocalypto use this ability?

Splinter blade (Su): “Death made this blade and as it breaks so is death released,” As a swift action may sacrifice Death forged weapon to force creature that just took damage from attack to make DC 18 fort or will save (which ever is higher) or die.
What do you mean "sacrifice"? Does the Apocalypto give up the remaining amount of time that he could use his Death Forged Blade that day to use this ability? If so, this isn't a very good ability - it makes him lose his most important class feature. Also, see my notes on Death Aura.

Aura of sending Onwards (Su): “Go, I will meet you there one day” 1st level ability becomes 20 ft radios aura, cannot be suppressed.
Does the Apocalypto lose this ability when he uses his Death Forged Blade, like with Send Onwards?

Touch of pain (Su): “Learn to respect all aspects of this, for even this sensation will be over soon,” touch attack to render target stunned for 1d2 rounds and nauseated for 1d4 round after that. DC: 15+cha mod.
How many times per day can the Apocalypto use this? What save is it - Will, Fortitude, or Reflex?

Thrust of death (Ex): “None can evade death forever,” As full round action may make an attack with +20 bonus that does not fail on a natural roll of 1. This attack automatically bypasses any harness or damage reduction. If used in conjunction with a touch ability the DC for the effect is raised by 4
How many times per day is this usable? Because what amounts to an improved version of True Strike at will is fairly powerful, even at level 16.

Defy Death (Ex): "You will have to try harder than that to send me to my master," When ever an apocalypto has negative hitpoints but is not dead yet, they immidiatly recover to 10 hitpoints.
Bad idea. This basically means that when an Apocalypto is nearly dead, you must always do 20 or more damage to kill him. While this isn't an insurmountable obstacle at high levels, it is extremelyannoying for whoever's fighting him. Also, you don't say what level he gains this ability at.

Speed of oblivion (Su): “I am a loyal servant, but my days are numbered. Death has given me the ability to serve him as best as possible before he eventually claims me,” Under effect of constant hast spell.
Even at level 18, this is very powerful. I'm not saying it's necessarily overpowered, but it's very powerful.

My Apocalypse (Su): “Always remember, no matter how powerful you are, death is always right behind you” At the height of their power, an Apocalypto can, once per week as a full round action, cause some disaster. When they use this ability, they must choose one of the following “natural disasters”:
Note: Caster level=class level. The apocalypto has no control over any creatures summoned or created by these powers, but the creatures never harm him. Neither do any other affects of the power.
It's never a good idea to give a class a complicated, highly powerful ability that they never get a chance to actually use. At 20th level, the campaign is likely to end before the Apocalypto gets to use all of these options. Also, this options are really damn powerful. I mean, "Improved Earthquake And Summon Tarrasque For 5 Rounds"? You also need to make the duration of their effects clearer.

Icy Oblivion: The temperature immediately drops below freezing in a 500ft area. Any creatures in the area take 2d6 cold damage every round. In addition, ice spreads across the area, making all terrain difficult.
Every round, creatures must make a DC 15 strength check or become entangled as ice forms over their body. Entangled creatures take an additional 1d6 points of damage and must make a DC 20 strength check to free themselves. A result of 15-19 indicates they remain entangled. A result of 14 or lower and they become pinned as the ice spreads further over their body. The ice has a grappler modifier of +25. Pinned creatures take 5d6 cold damage per round.
Finally, on the second round 1d3 packs of dire wolves equal to the apocalypses charisma score emerge from the ground. These wolves have the fiendish template.
How long do the effects last? How many dire wolves are in each pack? And how does the Apocalypto's Charisma score play into this?

Ravaging of time: The wave of time warping energy spreads out in a 300ft burst centered on the apocalypto. Creatures caught in the blast must make a DC: 14 Fortitude save (does not automatically fail on a roll of 1) or be obliterated as their body’s age 10,000 years in the course of a single second. All mundane objects are similarly affected, usually destroyed. Attended objects and magical objects can use their bearer’s save.
After the first pulse, a second one follows. Creatures who survived the first one must make another fortitude save DC 16+the apocalypse’s charisma modifier or be aged one category.
Finally, a third pulse of emery ripples throw the area, forcing all creatures to make a will save DC 20+the apocalypse’s charisma modifier, or be staggered for 1d6+1 rounds as they comprehend the implication of what just happened, realizing that even if they survive every challenge thrown at them, old age will still claim them and no magic will bring them back then.
So basically "Mass Destruction That You Can't Be True Resurrected From and Mordenkainen's Disjunction"? Though you didn't make it clear whether magical objects are actually affected, given that you said mundane objects are affected but in the next sentence said that magical objects need to save. This is very powerful, even though the save is low.

I can't even say whether this is balanced or not. It's cluttered and convoluted. Spread the abilities out more (if you insist on keeping all of them - it would be good to get rid of some of them), get rid of the bonus feats (which are completely superfluous given all the special abilities, plus it's unclear how you intend for them to be used), describe everything more clearly and specifically, and post it again.