Quote Originally Posted by Darth Stabber View Post
is Precocious apprentice to cheesy in this build. since i am effectively paying only 1feat and 1 lvl for having my psionic progression, backed by arcane.
Totally up to your DM, since debates on CO Boards have never really gotten anywhere conclusive on the issue.

Your "power -> combat, spell -> utility" plan sounds fine. Remember that psionics doesn't have much in the way of good battlefield control, though, so you might still plan on picking up Web, Glitterdust, Solid Fog, Evard's Black Tentacles, and so on. Battlefield control spells that remain useful even if you get them "late," because they don't depend so much on opponents failing saves.

Telepath is generally considered one of the strongest disciplines, unless your campaign is heavy on creatures immune to mind-affecting. Nomad sounds like a weak choice, especially when transportation spells fall under the "utility" category and should be easily handled by your Wizard side. I like Shapers for overall utility and Egoists for adding some melee power, but adding some melee power in your case is probably hopeless (not the Cerebremancer's specialty!), and you can probably get by with Expanded Knowledge (astral construct) for the Shaper stuff. So I lean towards Telepath.