View Single Post

Thread: [4e] Channel Divinity - Multiple uses?

1. - Top - End - #6
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [4e] Channel Divinity - Multiple uses?

Thanks for the answers. As for why I'd want to this, I'm homebrewing a few tweaks for a Campaign to adjust it to slightly higher power.

Quote Originally Posted by trehek View Post
    Since it's hard to say how much extra power the increase of encounter powers really gives, I tried thinking of an alternate way to handle them. Since there aren't really other feats that grant extra encounter powers besides multiclass feats, it might work if the Channel Divinity feats would be considered in a slightly similar manner:

Taking a channel divinity feat gives you:
    *The ability to use the new given power as a Channel Divinity alternative
    *A extra Daily Channel Divinity power slot, which doesn't stack with other Channel Divinity daily power slots or multiclass feat power slots. This daily slot can be used to activate any one Channel Divinity power you possess.

In other words, give some extra power with the ability to use a maximum of two Channels in an encounter, once a day, while maintaining the amount of possible power slots available from other similar sources. The new slot is a daily slot because Channel Divinity powers are encounter powers, and multiclass feats generally grant a power in a higher category slot than what the class would normally use.
    I'm not sure if thats enough, but I'll consider it.

Edit: Also this post would of been up a few hours ago had the power not gone out.
    Last edited by Gralamin; 2009-02-26 at 03:17 AM.