View Single Post

Thread: Super Smash B-List (Sprite Comic)

1. - Top - End - #8
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Super Smash B-List (Sprite Comic)

Quote Originally Posted by Jjkaybomb View Post
    [Advice]
    First of all, I'd like to say that, although I appreciate your advice, I would like to say that as far as I'm concerned this comic is focused ENTIRELY on humor and the art can go $#@%!& itself.

If MS paint will get rid of the blurriness, I will try it out. I've tried everything to get the characters clearer while all being the scale I want them to be, and Microsoft Paint will solve that problem, I will try it. I've always forund that program to be quite unuserfriendly if that term means what I think it means, and I always get quite frusterated if I try to use it. I'll still try, though, if it means a solution to my blurriness problem.

As for resizing and stuff, screw you! ()

As for the recolouring, how the heck can my colour choices be poor?! What the heck does that mean?! Also, the dinosaur is supposed to be like that!

Anyway, no, I cannot draw sprite backgrounds. I have downloaded a bunch from various internet sites that I'll be using as much as I possibly can at every single oppertunity I see, but few can fit into the comics I've made so far. So the backgrounds will be sprite-y, but only when it makes sense for the story.

Thanks for your comments.

Here's the new comic!

Comic 6: The beginning of a harsh rivalry
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Green-Shirt Q; 2009-02-26 at 04:57 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show