I wasn't going to reply again, but I feel the need to at least defend myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Undead Prince View Post
It IS focusing on touch spells, the VERY THING the OP suggested as a "non-optimal" ability.
Yeah, but you went ahead and optimized his non-optimal strategy, which seems counter to the OP's intentions (as backed up by the OP).

I did NOT suggest CoDZilla, I said he has the capacity, or potential for one. ANY cleric has such capacity/potential.
Well actually...
Apart from that, this build can be an enormous melee powerhouse. And I mean HUGE CoDZilla (what with >20 Caster Level and Cohort Persistifying your buffs). Also, you can have >80 HD of animated Undead + one free Undead creature of any HD + Commanded intelligent Undead (e.g. Vampires). But you want to focus on the weaker abilities, so you're free not to use this potential.
... you did.

I think YOU are the one who claims that YOUR way is the only way and my way is wrong.
I don't even have a way in this instance, therefore it is impossible for my way to be the only way. I only said (and the OP confirmed) that your way is not what the OP wanted or asked for. Please stop attacking me.

Beyond those points, it is clear that we have wildly differing definitions of the terms overpowered, optimized, sub-optimal, perfect, adequate, and weak. Which is fine, so long as we keep ourselves aware of these differences.

I think you are used to playing in a certain high-powered, optimized way that not everyone has in common. Which is just fine, too, if that is the game you like to play. I have nothing against your style. It just wasn't the OP's style.

Anyway, I guess the thread has exhausted itself.
I agree.