Nice, Duskblade-esque class.

• Why can't they ignore ASF in light armor at first level? Sorcerors can at first level, and I would think these more martially minded characters wouldn't skip out on learning that ASAP.
  • The amount of Seeds they learn and the amount of Spellweave points they get look good. I haven't run the math, but looks to be a safe half as many as the Sorceror, which is perfectly functional. If you want them to have an extra point at first level, don't forget to specify the 1/2 level is minimum 1. Otherwise they'll need a CHA of at least 14 to get 3 SP.
  • I like the idea of the Seedpath, but feel they're a bit small and offer too little choice. By level 20, they will only be missing 1 Seed from their chosen path. I think expanding the paths by one or two Seeds would make them feel much more free, and some more customization. Also more Seedpaths would be good.
  • Armored Spellweaving looks good, aside from my previous note that I think they should get light armor at 1st level.
  • Spellwoven Strike looks good, but it doesn't actually state that you make a melee attack. I suggest templating it based off martial maneuvers.
  • Spell Shielding makes sense, and reflects the Sorceror well, but feels bland to me.
  • Weavespear is...odd. I can see it, but it just doesn't feel spectacular. And I suggest wording it like the Lightning Throw maneuver (ToB pg 68). The two improvements to it are underwhelming.
  • The number of Seed Secrets known seems good.
  • Improved and Greater Spellwoven Strike are solid, though they should probably be templated like the Duskblade's ability.
  • Do they know 3 or 4 Seeds at 14th level? The table is blank.

Cool class, and I like it. One thing that might be nice to help play up it's martial side is some bonus feats, especially Investing feats. Or perhaps some feats/abilities they can invest their Prowess into that alter their Spellweaving. If they were feats Sorcerors could take them too, but Bladeweavers would be better with them.

Also, it needs a good capstone. A 15' increase to a line attack, a situational +1 to saves, and a 5th Seed is no incentive not to multiclass or PrC. Right now, I don't see myself ever taking this class beyond 14th level.

Oh, and how does Spellweaving work if you have levels of both Bladeweaver and Sorceror? Do they remain separate abilities, with the SP only spendable on Seeds from that class? Can you use Spellwoven Strike with Seeds/SP from the Sorceror class? If you take the Extra Seed feat can you learn any Seed, or just one from your path?