Quote Originally Posted by MammonAzrael View Post
[*]Why can't they ignore ASF in light armor at first level? Sorcerors can at first level, and I would think these more martially minded characters wouldn't skip out on learning that ASAP.
Good point. I'll move that down a level.

[*]I like the idea of the Seedpath, but feel they're a bit small and offer too little choice. By level 20, they will only be missing 1 Seed from their chosen path. I think expanding the paths by one or two Seeds would make them feel much more free, and some more customization.
Problem is, I'm having trouble justifying adding mildly unrelated seeds to the seedpaths, so either I need more seeds (!) or I need to lower my standards.
Also more Seedpaths would be good.
Yeah. I just put a couple in there so I'd have something to fundamentally work with.

[*]Spellwoven Strike looks good, but it doesn't actually state that you make a melee attack. I suggest templating it based off martial maneuvers.
Why so it doesn't. I'll fix that.
[*]Spell Shielding makes sense, and reflects the Sorceror well, but feels bland to me.
I could replace those with bonus investing feats, to go along with your following statement.
[*]Weavespear is...odd. I can see it, but it just doesn't feel spectacular. And I suggest wording it like the Lightning Throw maneuver (ToB pg 68). The two improvements to it are underwhelming.
Got a replacement idea?
[*]Do they know 3 or 4 Seeds at 14th level? The table is blank.
Fixed.

Oh, and how does Spellweaving work if you have levels of both Bladeweaver and Sorceror? Do they remain separate abilities, with the SP only spendable on Seeds from that class? Can you use Spellwoven Strike with Seeds/SP from the Sorceror class? If you take the Extra Seed feat can you learn any Seed, or just one from your path?
Disparate weaving pools, just like being a Wizard/Sorcerer has it's own spell lists, a Sorceror/Bladeweaver have their own seeds known and Spellweave pools.