Behind the scenes string-pulling? Really? I don't consider changing my vote publicly and then sending PM's to people to encourage them to do the same as 'behind the scenes' or 'shady'.

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
Switching to Fin to try and save DD.

Come on, team good, if DD is a mason, we should at least make the wolves waste a kill to find that out.
Keep in mind, this post was 13 minutes after DD's roleclaim when it looked like he was certain to be lynched. If going to extra effort to save a mason by getting a villain lynched in his place hasn't convinced anyone that I'm innocent, then I don't have anything further to offer in my defence.

On the other hand, I haven't seen any justification for the Zar Peter bandwagon, except for FF Fanboy noticing that he'd been quiet. I know he was sick for a while (is hopefully feeling better now?) so that could account for it. For all I know his role is more important to Team Good than mine is. My value is less as a role than as a player. I don't have any real suspects on my spreadsheet, so I'm going to point to Someonenonotyou on a hunch.