power. In addition, whenever you bloody an
enemy, the next attack by you or an ally against that
enemy gains a bonus to the attack roll equal to your
Charisma modifier

Spoiler
Show
Roar of Triumph Barbarian Feature
Your howl of victory shakes your enemies to the core, as they
know your blood thirst is not yet quenched.
Encounter ✦ Fear, Primal
Free Action Close burst 5
Trigger: Your attack reduces an enemy to 0 hit points
Target: Each enemy in burst
Effect: Each target takes a –2 penalty to all defenses until
the end of your next turn.

Those two bits right there make them secondary leaders. I don't think that AC or to-hit debuffs are necessarily controllery. AC debuffs for instance are basically the same as to-hit buffs, its leader territory. Forced movement, status effects, area denial, and the like are controller territory.
Thaneborn Triumph could easily fit into the Striker, Controller, or Leader categories. So let's call that a wash.

Yes, you can write defense debuffs into strictly-constrained attack buffs, and vice versa. The required strict constraints to get the exact same effect is a factor in and of itself. Even besides that though, if you look at the non-controller leaders (Shaman and Warlord), they give buffs to allies; if you look at secondary controllers like the Warlock, Sorcerer, and Ranger, they give exactly the sort of debuff that Roar of Triumph gives.

So I still don't see any leader-style capabilities.

What's more, even if you do consider the two effects to be leader-ish, I still see no way that the Barbarian can be called a secondary leader anyways. Any other class can at least pretend to fill in its secondary role should a primary go down, but there's no way in hell the Barbarian could do that. And even if you ignore that, there are levels where literally every single available power is blatantly controller-style, but the same cannot be said for leader-style powers.