Quote Originally Posted by Adumbration View Post
You can also use Sleight of Hand in conjunction with Quick Draw to shove stuff into their pockets. Good examples include Delayed Blast Fireballs, Elemental Lodestones, badgers and cursed items.
Heh, the ole' Shady Sands Shuffle. Always fun.

Three things:

1) What masterwork item improves your sleight of hand for stealing? I could understand having, like, masterwork juggling balls for using as perform, but I was under the impression that stealing objects doesn't require any equipment other than your fingers.

2) This is more up to your DM but your whole build is based on the idea of using dozens of free actions. While there is no technical limit to how many free actions you do in a round, the PH does give some restrictions on how many of the same type of free action you can do per round. For example, speaking is a free action and you can generally get one sentence or so out. That does not mean you can use dozen of speak free actions to recite a whole essay in six seconds. If I were DMing, I'd definitely limit the number of steals, depending on the size and location of what was being looted.

3) The SRD specifically mentions lifting sheathed weapons.

"DC 50 Lift a sheathed weapon from another creature and hide it on the character’s person, if the weapon is no more than one size category larger than the character’s own size."