Quote Originally Posted by Lappy9000 View Post
Always a wonderful alternative. Thank you!

This right here is the biggest thing I need to work out.

Internet is great, I can get other people to crunch the numbers for me just by asking, so, thanks a bunch
Your welcome. Heh.

But back to work....
Aqua Aura: Here...I really don't get how it can possibly be that powerful when you get virtually the same bonus from a cantrip. Granted, it is given over to allies, but considering how adventuring parties typically don't huddle together very often, reducing the range to 5' seems like a good balancer.

Clear Immersion: Spell Resistance is a fickle, fickle thing. It can be either totally awesome, or completely worthless, given the context of the situation. Reduction to SR 5 perhaps? Also, what feat beats it every time? Surely you don't mean Spell Penetration?
The take 10 on CL check feat. So if your CL 20, you beat SR 30 every time.

I don't remember the name but I'm sure you can find it on CrystalKeep.

I'd make the SR 11+HD personally. Then it would be useful.

Crystal Edge: Natural weapon with a +1 bonus. Normally defined as weak by default. However, don't underestimate the "cool factor" of beating someone in the face with brass knuckles made out of crystallized blood.
Ok. :P

Dazzling Gem: I can definitely see where you're coming from with the miss chance. Reducing it to 5% seems like a more balanced alternative.
Yaya! We agree I'm not insane!

Gem Armor: Natural Armor, yup. Despite it being weaker, I really can't afford to buff this one, lest the bornura become that "zomg ovrpwrd!1!" race. Rather, it would be better for balance to try to bring the other abilties down to its level.
Ok.

Light Amplification: Ranged touch attack. I've...really got nothing here.
[/quote]
Coolness factor of having your own laser beam? :P