Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Insanowar 3: Mud Fight!

Marduk and Cellingcat met...

Y HALO THAR

Spoiler
    Show

What is this? It can speak?

HOO R U?

I am the embodiment of all creation's ills, and my purpose is but a simple one: to annihilate all that is unworthy. All that is a reflection of myself.

K, IM CELLIN KAT, IM BOUT 2 BRIN TEH APOCALYPSE

...you are?

SURE, U CAN HALP ME

Very well strange thing, we shall rain fire upon this world, to wretch its very hearth from its chest, we are going to start the end of everything.

BUT FURST NEEDZ CHEESBURGER

...whatever you just said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes later, Marduk and Celling cat brought the lolcat based apocalypse to this world:

Spoiler
    Show

Everywhere cats speaking broken English start to appear, the sky turns red and CHEESBURGERS starts to rain down upon us, this truly is the end...

Outside Recaiden's second gate...

Is that... scratching? Someone at our gate?

Eh, they need a lot more then screatches to get pass our gate, maybe we should take a look outside?

Well, be careful, this red sky is not a good sign I tell you.

They opened the gate a tiny, tiny bit...

Spoiler
    Show

Ceilingcat? We don't belive in Ceilingcat here!

BUT CEILIN CAT IZ GUD

Bah, we don't have time for this, close the gate again.

VRY WELL...

Spoiler
    Show

Ahhhh!!!!!

WER IZ UR CEILIN CAT NAO, BISH?!

Spoiler
    Show

Outside Fin's gate...

At Fin's gate a group of zombies are ambushed by flesheating cats, Frank Castle kills a horde of them before a Dimir Assassin stabs him from behind, the lolcats kill the Dimir Assassin too however... and then they ate it and Frank Castles bodies!

In Shadowcallers base...

I think... there is something down the basement, I just heard something sneaking around...

That would be some of the lolcats that Cellingcat rule over, I'm sure they are completely-

They didn't even have time to scream.

Spoiler
    Show

Big Boss found himself facing a equal amount of lolcats, they where even killing the chimps that where supposed to be on their own team and ignored his disguise, he took a lot of them with him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like we lost both Kaidan and Liara to the lolcats, we need to have something to protect us from them!

I sent in Kratos to help, he will enjoy killing those cat's... it will be just like killing puppies to him.

Well, he better be doing that soon, they have already killed all chimps!

Don't worry, Cellingcat is spent, he will sleep now... order the WoW group to protect that broken gate, the A-Team can check for intruders and everyone can just try to stay alert for more attacks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler
    Show

Are you sleeping? That was not even the half of what I had imagine... there is still time to destroy this world however and these two creatures will help me do it.

*summons his protectors*

Casualties:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The following people/things have been killed by the lolcats:

Big Boss
    Frank Castle
    133 Zombies
    All my chimps
    Kaidan & Liara from the SSV Normandy's Crew
    Recaidens Second Gate
    A Dimir Infiltrator

Cellingcat is now sleeping and the lolcats have been unsummoned, thank the gods for that...

What's going on?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Marduk and Cellingcat started a small Apocalypse that now is over.
    Cellingcat is sleeping and won't be able to act the next round.
    Marduk have summoned his two protectors

Army List and their location
    Spoiler
    Show
    1. Marduk - Tries to stop the urge to destroy everything.
    2. 10 6 Dimir Infiltrators - Sneaking invidually around other bases.
    3. Kratos - In the basement with Commander Shepard and Tali'Zorah nar Rayya.
    4. 5-Man WoW party - Protecting the entrance to my base.
    5. SSV Normandy + Ashley Williams, Garrus Vakarian, Urdnot Wrex, Tali'Zorah nar Rayya and Commander Shepard, Liara T'Soni, Kaidan Alenko - The first three are in their ship, the others are in the basement with Kratos.
    6. Szadek, Lord of Secrets - Hiding in the shadows
    7. 100 of Chimpanzees on segways
    8. The A-Team - Is checking the base for intruders.
    9. MacGuyver
    10. Ceiling Cat - Sleeping and won't be able to act the next round.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2009-04-07 at 09:12 AM.