View Single Post

Thread: Insanowar 3: Mud Fight!

1. - Top - End - #97
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Insanowar 3: Mud Fight!

Of course, now that we need them, they're gone.

The Mastermind's computer lights up: "Gate destroyed, initiate scrin integration protocol 6." The eradicator grabs the mastermind and integrates them into itself.

Ooh, that thing's a bug, just like them, only big, so I bet it could shield a lot more things if I could learn it's name and so I bet I should go talk to it and maybe even go with it so I can get it to trust me and that'd let me save everybody and, and if I could do that maybe I could even do enough to get out of Hueco Mundo on my own and who knows what I could undo and I could probably use it for all sorts of other things like slicing cake and, oh, I could make a cake, and what if I added vanilla and plenty of extra salt and maybe served it with leeks and

Orihime climbs up onto the eradicator and hides behind one of it's horns.

"Target aquired - Shadowcaller"
    A blue ring surrounds the eradicator and then it is suddenly at the edge of Shadowcaller's base. It rushes forward and confronts the WoW party. The mage's mind instantly falls to the mastermind's device, and he turns to blast the druid in the back, while the paladin is cut down by the plasma cannons. Tsubaki! I reject! A yellow line appears in front of the cleric, and neatly cuts him in half. Then, she senses another spirit, and just barely raises a shield in time to stop an infiltrator's slash, still being badly cut. An orange portal opens up on the ground below, and she jumps through back to the tower. It closes a few seconds later.
    The A-team immediately opens fire, but seems surprisingly inaccurate. Luckily for them, it's a very large target.

Casulaties:
    Spoiler
    Show

Druid, Paladin, Death Knight.

Things done/happening:
    Spoiler
    Show

Mastermind on infantry hardpoint of Eradicator
    Eradicator teleported to the edge of Shadowcaller's base and went inside
    Fire Mage mind controlled
    Wall of vines
    Sun Stealer doing something with computers

Army List:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Recaiden - Gate 1 & Gate 2
    1. Yuji & Marlene - Guarding base
    2. Sun Stealer - In tower
    3. Charlene McGee "Charlie"
    4. Chell & Weighted Companion Cube - In tower
    5. Sandry, Daja, Tris, Briar, Chime - Recoverig in tower
    6. Magiere, Leesil, Chap - Guarding tower
    7. Eradicator Hexapod - Shadowcaller's base
    8. Mastermind - In Eradicator
    9. Cliff Racer flock - 150
    10. Orihime Inoue - In base
    Last edited by Recaiden; 2009-04-08 at 09:08 PM.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine