View Single Post

Thread: Insanowar 3: Mud Fight!

1. - Top - End - #99
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Insanowar 3: Mud Fight!

Gremlins... Be released!

An so it was that aboard the SSV Normandy the 30 strong group of Gremlins emerged from their hiding places. Running riot over the whole ship, a large a number were shot and killed but it was to be to no avail. Gremlins are always there ready to disable the most vital parts at the worst possible moments. The SSV Normandy was a wreck in minutes.

Captain! We've lost life-support, the little wretches are everywhere, hwta are we going to do!

We've got to try an- Aaarrgh!

He was cut short as two gremlins jumpe him with there vivious pointy teeth sticking into his shoulders and legs. After a short scuffle he wrestled them off. But it was too late, all of it was too late. The SSV Normandy was going down plummeting towards the battelfield. The last remaining Gremlins all stood in awe at the front window of the main deck. they had never been on such a vessel they hadn't realised it would crash should they break it, but breaking it was all they knew how to do!

They're resolve broke!

The remaining 10 gremlins bolted over to the pilot and started nibbling and scrathing him, in blind panic. They never meant to hurt him, they just wanted him to pull up. To not kill them. But it was too late.

Through the front window Mordokai's base crept into view...

Casualties:
    Spoiler
    Show
    20 Gremlins

Things Happening:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The SSV Normandy is about to crash into Mordokai's base. - Sorry shadowcaller I had to assume it was flying and not just in your base stationary!

My Army:
    Spoiler
    Show
    1. Roland Deschain
    2. Gene Starwind
    3. Buck O'Hare (Plus Ship/Crew)

4. 188.7 Zombies
    5. Audrey II
    6. A Gingerbread Golem
    7. One Aussie Rules Football Team
    8. Jarlaxle
    9. 10 Gremlins
    10. Belkar Bitterleaf
    Last edited by Fin; 2009-04-10 at 08:07 AM.
    Waiting for that day, when we all have the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Kris View Post
    I'll never trust you again. Even if we're on the same team. Even if the narrators tell me to.
    Monkeytar by me!/DYF Avatar by Mr Saturn!