"Hobbes, we seem to be taking heavy casualties. Any ideas what should we do?"

"Dunno. What do we have left?"

"Well, there are the heavy armored guys, the shooting maniacs..."

With that, a part of base gets blown up.

"... which I'm going to consider sending to their doom, if they don't stop soon. There's the mouse and the little retard..."

A car flies over their head.

"... both of which seem happy to drive around whole day, doing nothing of importance. Next, there's the hairy guy and the... girls."

Screaming can be heard, as Teen Angels invade the room and give Calvin muchas smoochas, much to his dismay and to Hobbes's joy. After the whole ordeal is over, the briefing continues.

"Well, there's not much more army to be spoken of. Unless..."

Cold wind blows over the lovable duo, as Alma once again appears in the middle of them, her disheveled black hair covering her face. If the two could see it, they would know she is smiling underneath all those hairs. But they are too busy hugging each other, shuddering and screaming like little girls. When they gather their wits, they approach her slowly.

"Eeeeerrrr... yes?"

Throwing something at Calvin's feet, the little guy bends, never letting Alma out of his view. What he gets is a big paper bag, a little moist and dripping with... blood?

"You open it."

And Hobbes really does it. As soon as that happens, he falls uncoscious, the bag falling from his hands and Ceiling Cat's head rolling out of it slowly. Seeing this, Calvin puts hand on his mouth and runs for nearest toilet. Smiling to herself once again, Alma floats out the base, god knows where.

Casualties:
Spoiler
Show
Ceiling Cat

Things Happening:
Spoiler
Show
Alma somehow managed to get into SC's base and kill Ceiling Cat. Don't ask me how, I don't want to get near to her Canon fodder guys managed to blow base walls up a little further, but so far, without casualties on their side. Calvin and Hobbes are incapacitated for one round. What's happening with SSV Normandy? Who knows? Perhaps Shadowcaller still gets to save his guys?

My Army:
Spoiler
Show
  1. Calvin and Hobbes
  2. Captain Caveman and Teen Angels
  3. Danger Mouse and Penfold
  4. Korgoth
  5. 100 cannon fodder soldiers
  6. Alma
  7. Sephiroth
  8. Waldo
  9. Frank Castle