Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
As for Glitterdust, it's great but my DM thinks that anyone who needs a party to help kill isn't broken. My Beguiler in his last campaign was MVP for most of the time, disabling tons of enemies, yet he found nothing that needed nerfing. Yet give a Warblade the ability to make 2 full-round attacks, and suddenly the world ends.
If this is the case, then I suspect that even a ridiculously broken batman caster won't do a d*** thing to change your DM's mind. Probably the only way to "win" this sort of contest is to out-Warblade the Warblade. What's more, you'll have to do it under the constraints that douglas outlined above.

Of course, one big problem I notice is that even if you do win, you won't be proving that ToB is non-broken, you'll just be proving that casters are broken. You're liable to wind up with ToB and whatever casters and/or tricks you use on the banned list.

About the best solution I can think of is to try to get the DM to let you use ToB for a few sessions as a "trial run", and go easy on the badassery to try to show him that it's possible play a ToB character without destroying the campaign.