Yeah, so my group has decided that they want to go back to AD&D, and, naturally, they've decided that I have to DM. However, I've not run the system in nigh-on a decade, and they're specifically asking for a mid-to-high-level 1-shot adventure to reintroduce them to the game. 1-shot adventure in our group means pregenerated characters.

Unfortunately, that means they've got to start with some loot to begin with, and I can't recall at all roughly WHEN AD&D adventurers get levels of equipment. They're all starting at 600,000 XP (so between 9-11th level). I'm thinking a single +3 weapon or equivalent (nice staff for a wizard, or a +2 weapon with a cool ability) for everybody, +2-3ish armor for the meleers, +1 armor for thieves/bards, and 3-5 miscellaneous magic items per person (rings, cloaks, etc), plus 2-3 potions per person and 2 scrolls for priests and mages.

I'd like them to have some cool loot - since 10th level in AD&D is pretty darn impressive - but I'm trying to stay away from Monty Haul syndrome in the first place. Thoughts? Like I said, it's been 10 years since I've really run AD&D, and I'm completely rusty on balancing equipment for characters.