Well, the best item I can recall actually having at tenth level back when I played AD&D was a +1 broadsword that was also intelligent (and did some other things that my DM never told me at the time... I believe it gave some kind of bonus to thief skills, and 1d3 electrical damage on a percentile chance I never quite figured out). The same character also had, I believe, +2 padded leather armour, and a bear amulet that would summon a bear if you said a certain phrase (definitely that one. He made extensive use of it).

However, I don't know if that's anything like standard - if 'standard' can really be applied too well to AD&D in any way.
I know at the end of Baldur's Gate/beginning of Shadows of Amn you're lucky to have something that's +2, and very lucky to have +3, and you're around the same level. Of course, strictly speaking, not only is it a computer game, it's version 2 (I guess I just assumed you meant version 1. If not, well, ignore that bit).

The loot you've got there looks fine to me. Myself, I'd probably give them the absoloute minimum they need to survive to begin with, and then seed some better loot throughout the dungeon. Magic items are usually more fun when you find them yourself, in my opinion.