Oooh, interesting.

One note, though... given the plethora of freelance RPGs present on the internet, I would not count on getting this published or indeed making any money out of it. Systems don't sell - settings do.

1) Yes. Rolling lots of dice is annoying. Also, I fail to see how high level should require more dice than low level. I have no idea what you mean with "another method of generating a similar bell curve", please elaborate.

2) Okay, this presupposes the existence of both levels, and character classes. I am of the opinion that the best systems use neither of those. Nevertheless, I don't feel that minimizing min/maxing should be a priority, because it is an exercise in futility. If your players are jerks, your game is going to suck; the answer to this is not to create rules against that, but simply to find players that aren't jerks.

I am not quite sure what you mean by "multiple stat dependency"; do you mean that one skill should "key" off multiple stats (in which case my answer is a firm "no" because this encourages min/maxing at the cost of verisimilitude) or that you mean that each class should have a plausible use for most attributes (in which case my answer is a firm "yes" because this encourages different kinds of builds)

3) Absolutely. Rolling dice for stats became old and passe over twenty years ago.

4) I would strongly prefer a classless system. I do realize that this is a matter of opinion, though. For instance, 4E is popular for having rigid inflexible classes, whereas 3E is equally popular for having mix-and-match classes and encouraging multiclassing all over the place. In general, more flexibility allows for more different characters.

5) I would want some method for any class to pick up "out of class" abilities and not suck at them, and I also would want a way to trade off between power and flexibility (so you can be either uber at one thing and bad at another, or you can be decent but not uber at several).

6) tough question. Personally, I wouldn't care about a rich, in-depth world because I design my own worlds, with the sole exception for OWOD (and no, don't think you can match that). But that's just me. If you're asking for advice, then simply releasing game mechanics won't sell.

7) No. But beware of scope creep. Physical books are so last century.

8) Yes. DRM is a public relations disaster, don't fall for that trap. Small companies can't afford to treat their customers like thieves.