Quote Originally Posted by Jontom Xire View Post
How much "ages ago"? The first incarnation (this is the third if you look at the title) was years ago. Literally.

The rules change slightly with each different game, but it's essentially the same game, and I know DLD is going to be gutted to miss this one. She sigged a quote from the first incarnation for YEARS!
Well, you may claim that to be the case, but how do I know it's true, huh? Hmm? If that was the case, I guess you'd have to assume that I hadn't been aware of the original incarnation of this game, but I don't see why I should trust you about this at all. Who says you have to start with Episode I? Just ask George Lucas.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyouhen View Post
Silly GAT, it isn't about adapting the rules, it's about adapting the feeling of knowing anyone can and will backstab you at the most inopportune time.
What?!? No it's not! Stop trying to contradict me, you...you...Communist, you! You know full well that the rules are the most important part of any experience involving the Friend Computer, lest things devolve into anarchy and Communism. I have my eye on you, Comrade...don't you forget it.