So a friend and I got a few ideas while goofing off in physics class. It all started when he brought up the Jovoc, from the 4th monster manual (I think).

It's like this. The Jovoc is a small demon, about 1 foot tall, black, roundish, etc. It has 35 or so hp, CR 4, and has an awesome ability: retributive aura. What this does is anything within 150 feet of the Jovoc (except other demons) takes force damage equal to whatever damage the Jovoc takes. No save, just pure damage.
So, we started thinking of weapon ideas that use these adorable little fellas. We quickly narrowed them down to one: falling damage from firing them out of catapults/ballistae. Of course, this only gets you a maximum of 20d6 in a 150 foot radius area. That's just not enough. And where would you get them? Normal armies wouldn't have any. So you get a level 23 wizard to cast summon monster IX, and get (correct me if I'm wrong) 64 Jovocs. Of course, that's too many to fit on one catapult, and we're going for maximum efficiency here. That's when you get the wizard to cast shaped anti-gravity, to focus the pull of gravity to a point above the catapult, and throw the Jovocs in. Now you have a scattershot of awesomeness.

Further ideas included a very far epic (due to it's outrageously expensive price tag) warhammer that has a Jovoc attached to it, with True Resurrection at-will on it, so you can keep bringing the Jovoc back to life. You'd have to be a demon for it to work well, but every ten minutes you do double damage to the thing you hit, and regular damage to everything within 150 feet of you.

So, what do you think, forumites? Would these work as well as we think they would? Would any DM allow it? Any other ideas like this?