The best was something like 18, 18, 16, 15, 5, 6. I believe that was my Monk. He was really strong, pretty fast, really wise, pretty tough, was proud that he was 2 times smarter than the Tarrasque, and was as well spoken as a garbage disposal. He was actually pretty neat. Played in that campaign for like 3 weeks but ended when the party was killed in a fortress but I managed to live after making an impressive jump and climb check to scale the walls and get the hell outta dodge.

My worst? Infernum game system. The DM rolled 4d6 drop lowest in order. We rolled a pair to see which one we wanted to play. I got something like:
STR: 7
DEX: 11
CON: 9
WIS: 10
INT: 3
CHA: 5

After the DM said that he wanted me to actually play this character, I said I was making an Imp (huge hit to Str and Con, hit to Cha, small bonus to Dex) and said I was robbing the nearest bank. After the DM realized that I had just rolled what couldn't even be a farmer, he let me re-roll.

I've also had one, I can't remember but it was going to be in a Troll campaign. Not sure what I rolled exactly, but it was another straight down the line thing and my physical states were only positive once I added in Racial Bonuses but I rolled an 18 for my CHA. I never got a chance to play "Morgrak the Cursed" because the campaign never started.

I have learnt something in my short time of playing; if I can even take a 22 point buy, it is better than having to roll the damn dice!