Quote Originally Posted by The Randomizer View Post
1) I don't doubt chaos's existence, but its not on the scale you think it is. It applies to things like random number generators.
2) Chaos is (more or less) a synonym for ignorance. If you roll a dice, you can, from the angle, distance, and speed at which its thrown determine what side it will land on.
3) I know that. 1 individual out of 6 (7? More?) billion people on a tiny speck of dust on an epically epic scaled universe. Like I don't know how insignificant I am? But at least I know it's MY insignificant existence and not an improbability's.
4) Prehaps one of Chaos's greatest illusion of its existence is convincing people that it exists.
5) DO NOT say 'its this and that' because that's synonymous with 'crap'
1) I think you are thinking of chaotic not chaos, chaos is not an attribute it just is (in our language, truly it's probably both and none of them)
2)It was supposed to be an easier explanation not accurate.
3) Your brain prevents you from really understanding it or you understand that it it as it is and you just have to live with it or something.
4) It is and yet it isn't.
5) The point was that chaos isn't bound by how humans understand stuff, to our brains something either exist r doesn't, chaos aren't bound by that so our brain can't comprehend it.