View Single Post

Thread: (3.5) My three minions

1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Default (3.5) My three minions

Alright, starting a new campaign with my peeps, and I'm generating ideas for the minions of one of my important NPCs. I want there to be three of them, so I've decided to go with this:

Minion 1 - Some sort of Medium feral creature. Awakened feline or canine of some sort or maybe a werecreature, Fighter/Rogue or Monk/Rogue, Huge freakin claws per multiple improved natural attack feats or per Monk progression. Meant to be fast and sneaky, POP POP retreat type stuff. I designed a spell ability for him, sort of a greater mirror image spell that makes illusory duplicates of him that act like him and can move around anywhere on the field. Meant to confuse and acts as flankers and such.

Minion 2 - An angel, angelic-like being, ie something with big fluffy wings. Very morose, joyless. Summoner and big weapon wielder. I'm thinking Druid/Barbarian. Summon some celestial animals, throw some javelins from the air (lightning javelins), uses some weather-based spells. All else fails, swoop in for the heavy hittin.

Minion 3 - I thought an awakened swarm would be cool. Didn't find a way to do it according to the rules, but I'm the DM, and therefore GOD. Problem is, I'm not quite sure what to do with him.

Any suggestions on all three? Preferably no alignment-based options. Trying to stay alignment-neutral. Not, like ACTUAL neutral, but like...nevermind.

Oh yeah, have access to all of the completes, no ToB, no psionics, MM 1-5...yeahs....
    Last edited by Gan The Grey; 2009-08-15 at 02:31 AM.