Quote Originally Posted by Gorgondantess View Post
Alright, fine. I suppose I had unrealistic expectations.

Well then, what do you want in return? I'm interested in seeing what you can come up with- thus far, the build ideas have generally been rather inventive.
Well, if you're going to actually commission a build from me, I would accept payment in the form of a shiny new avatar within the limits of your abilities, and would give you exactly what you ask for within the limits of my abilities (unlike here, where I take a starting point and toss out whatever I find most amusing). I have a couple charisma-based ideas percolating already.

Request #17 (14 and 16 coming tomorrow probably)

Comment: I'm doing this first because it's more straightforward and the idea just leaped out at me. Also, there's a slight houserule, in that I'm allowing the character to take a feat they don't qualify for yet, under the condition that they lose access to it at any point in time they don't qualify for it. Basically the result is that they take the feat at level 3 but can only start using it ("using it" includes both the listed benefit, and qualifying for other feats/PrCs) at level 4/5.

Concept: Massively Multiclassed
Race/Class: Human Barbarian 1 / PsiWar 1 / Crusader 1 / Fighter 1 / Ranger 1 / Warblade 1
Components: Extra Rage feat, Power Attack feat, Psionic Weapon feat, Instant Clarity feat, Deep Impact feat
Result: Rage, Power Attack with any of your maneuvers as a touch attack via Deep Impact, and do the same every turn via Instant Clarity. Fighter and Ranger are honestly kinda dummy levels here and could possibly be improved to something else full-BAB that offers more. Still, Fighter gives you another feat to work with in a pretty tight build and Ranger lets you use CLW wands if nothing else.