re:tgva8889 duly noted. So I'm going to remove the "no sneak attack bonus" clause. Objections?

re: Blade Bearer Ian. Well, to be honest I didn't know there was such a race. Are they a playable character race? Do they require an ECL? Basically, what's their deal? I'd like to tweak this race until they are an acceptable PC race at no ECL, so that's the goal of this.

re: Jeff, one final edit, would you prefer if we spread out the negatives a bit more? Perhaps +2 Dex, -2 Con, -2 Cha? Or +2 DEX, -2 WIS, -2 CHA?

Also, after some consideration, I think Leap attack should be a standard action that ends your turn for that round. This way, it is usable during the surprise action (as it should be) but is not stupid broken as you Leap Attack and then move away immediately after. Also, failing the Jump check now associated with Leap Attack will expend either a move or standard action for that round and you will be forced to instead take a move action, a standard action, or take no action.

Edit: removed the "no sneak attack" clause and clarified what kind of action the Leap attack is.

-JM