So if you read my other post you'll know that I thought I was stuck in the 'friend' zone with a girl I was into. This girl who isnt a gamer or a geek at all hung out with me and my buddies and actually enjoyed herself and asked me if she could play D&D. Things were good.

FAST FORWARD! She invites me to a random bar where her friends, who are in a band, are playing a show. Im not a bar person, matter of fact im not an alcohol person either. Im supposed to be at this place for 10pm. I get there at 10 she and her friends arent there yet, so I give her a call she says they'll be there in a few. Like I said im not a bar fan.... So I end up walking around the area and sitting on a bench in front of the bar for about an hour and a half. Till I notice through a window that the girl and her friends are there in the bar. So somehow i missed them going in and have been walking around outside for nothing. I walk inside meet up with them and say hey. I asked them how long theyve been there and they tell me an hour or so. I feel like an ultra idiot now.

Her and her friends by this point obviously have had a few drinks in them. Another thing about me, im a man bound by a strict code my friends and I follow, some of us follow anyway. I dont take advantage of drunk chicks, just isnt my thing. Anyway I order a soda and sit down her and her friends disappear and get more drinks. The girl im into is pretty much ignoring me, i really think nothing of it because im sure ive invaded some sort of hang out with her friends. The band starts to play again and the ladies get up and start dancing. Remember how I said im not a bar guy and I dont drink... well im also a geek... So my insecurities and somewhat anti social tendencies are starting to creep up on me. Im get that feeling like "RUN LIKE **** GET THE **** OUT OF HERE" but im fighting it back.

Well I notice the girl im in to is noticeably drunk and is moving that amazing body around like a pro and is also getting closer.... One of my greatest fears is being in one of those stories that starts with "I was so drunk I cant believe i did that..." So I hit the eject button and get the **** out of there.
The next morning I feel bad so I leave a message saying pretty much "Hey hows it going! If you have some free time I was wondering if we could meet up and talk, seeya."

I have yet to get a call back, its been two days. One of my friends advised me to not say anything about insecurities or anything like that and just make something up. Another advised me to just go into radio silence for like two weeks and see what happens.

Im 100% confused but im sort of sure this ship has burned and sunk....