View Single Post

Thread: Need an ecl for a players "race"

1. - Top - End - #20
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Need an ecl for a players "race"

Quote Originally Posted by sofawall View Post
    Yes, you can and should. If teleport is the only issue, you damn well can tell him it works differently now.
    Oh by rewrite I meant throwing that character sheet out the window and making him play a diffrent toon. I damn well did tell him that i wasnt allowing a lvl 12 character to do it at will as a free actiont that goes against the very action economy of dnd. On another note he may just not know the system that well hes used to 4.0 (ive never played it so dont know the rule changes).
    He did try to AoO with a magic staff >.< and gave me deer eyes when i told him he was being stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Glyphstone View Post
    Wait, isn't using any sort of Teleportation in the Tomb basically a fancy means of suicide? Or is that going Ethereal?
    Its going ethereal.

on a side note i did enjoy haveing a target on which i feel no remorse about screwing over. they actually let the gargoyle live, and have camped out for the night safe in a room accsesible only by narrow tunnels so it cant get to them. He some how decided he could cast alarm on every thing and now Mr. Gargoyle is sitting out in the hallway sticking his hand into the alarm and backing away to see it something comes out. roughly evry 15 min or so.
    Last edited by lyko555; 2009-09-07 at 10:35 PM.