1. - Top - End - #47
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Opposing group needed for high level wizards

Quote Originally Posted by KellKheraptis View Post
    Nor are they Illusionists, and by extension Shadowcraft Magi. You can get by just fine with one spell permamastered when that one spell powers an at will Miracle pre-epic, with 0 XP cost. Hell, if I was an archmage in that setting, it would be my lifelong goal to completely destroy every single last remnant of the old order. Revolution in the extreme. And failing that, if the rubes refused to listen to reason, replace all the major figures with Sims. Absolute worst case scenario = AftS, with proper metamagicks, to depressurize the mantle, and then leave. Let the druids try and stop the apocalypse as the planet collapses in on itself, and failing that, good riddance :D

NOTE : Yes, I have done this in game. Yes, the party and DM had a blast with it. And yes, I was called Frieza for a loooong time afterwards.
    One would probably want the spell to be signatured. In any case I contend that the miracle trick is too dependent on DM ruling in a way that makes wizards archivists.

Edit: Though in any case illusionists Simulacrum and ice assassin making many other things superfluous.
    Last edited by olentu; 2009-09-26 at 09:26 PM.