Hello, I must be going.
I cannot stay;
I came to say
I must be going.
I'm glad I came,
But just the same,
I must be going.

Marx Brothers FTW.

No, my dear friends...I am not leaving for good. You might even notice me logged on and viewing the site over the next day or so...but I am moving, and when I'll be able to make regular posts again remains an unknown. For all I know, I'll be up and running again by Wednesday. But on the off chance I'm not, I thought I should make it clear where I've vanished to.

In point of fact, I'm moving into the home of another Playgrounder and a few of said Playgrounder's friends. For those who don't know, Mercury Maline has offered a roof over my head when family didn't seem capable of committing to the same thing. What's more, MM is working hard to see that my NEEDS will be met. Compared to what I've grown accustomed to, this is a radical and wonderful change!

The details? Well, MM was supposed to be leaving later this very day to come get me, but the need to cover a scheduling gap at work has put that off until tomorrow. This means MM will either be here very late tomorrow, or early the next day. Then we'll be loading up the car, and off we go...from Phoenix, AZ, to "Somewhere," Kansas. (Before naming the actual town, I should really check to see if that's okay with MM.)

Life in KS might well be a tad bit hectic for the first few weeks. I need to visit several government offices, find new doctors, and get the lay of the land. But territory I know fairly well is just an ISP away, and I hope my absence won't be long at all.

To those who have my mailing address and/or phone number...time to cross those out or delete them. They won't be good in less than 24 hours. I will still be checking my PMs and e-mails for as long as I still have my computer assembled and my modem plugged in.

As I've said on the DT, you folks need to be good to each other, on and off the Playground. Hold hands, share your toys, and be sure to take naps when the adults tell you to lie down. Most of all...

BE WELL!!!