TOTEMIST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feral? Check!
Natural Weapons? Check check check check check check!
Graceful? Check!
Feminine? ...can be? Check!

What else do ya want? Only drawback is that MoI requires about 2 days of dedicated reading and pagemarking to learn how use effectively...
I have an understanding of the totemist to an extent, and it is a very good class. However I choose not to use the incarnum book for any reason, simply because it never truly fits my character idea. Srry, and thank you for giving up ur time for little ol' me :P

Got ya covered. If Eberron is allowed, you'll love this. Be a Valenar elf. Go Lion Totem Barbarian 1/Fighter 4/Revenant Blade 5/Frenzied Berserker 10. Your double scimitar now counts as a two handed weapon for both ends, and gets full Str. Pick up the usual culprits, and enjoy +100 damage on every attack without losing BAB the first two rounds, not counting Str bonus at all.
That...is a really awesome build ^^ Sadly I do not think that making a class that powerful would be fair to the other possible players. Thank you though, you have a very creative mind :)

There are some pretty interesting options for Barbarians in the Urban Class Features web enhancement thingie. Ferocity works like a Rage that gives you bonuses to dex instead of con, and other movement themed goodies, and the Streetfighter substitutions eventually let you do neat and battle-dancerish things with Charge.

There's also the Whirling Frenzy variant from UA, which you can mix in with some Ranger to get a ridiculous amount of attacks. Another of my favorites is the 18-CHA barbarian, with the Reactive Rage/Intimidating Rage/Imperious Command combo for fake Celerity. If you're not married to the idea of a wild elf barbarian, Half Orc Paragon is an interesting way to get some variant of Rage but still be Lawful, which lets you mix in Monk levels for more attacks, or Paladin levels for Charisma-based goodies.
Many great ideas indeed! I'm taking these all into consideration, so its possible that I might use some of these if the build works out. Thank you for the assistance :D

Fist of the Forest from Complete Champion would be something to look into. Prereqs are a bit world driven, but most DMs will over look it.

Wildrunner from Races of the Wild is also something to look into.
Fist of the Forest is sort of iffy to me, though in itself its a great class. What I reeeeeeaaaaalllyyy love is the Wildrunner prc!! It fits exceedingly well, and fits in with the elves. Thank you very much for your contribution ^^

With all of this in mind, I'm most likely going to go with a feral wild elf spelless Ranger/Wildrunner build. I'll be using the claws the most, and be a tracker and the like. Now then...what are the peoples thoughts for Feats, items, backup weapons, e.t.c?