Quote Originally Posted by Curmudgeon View Post
You're mixing up two different things here. The Draconic Aura feat (Dragon Magic, pages 86-87) has a specified list of 10 different auras that feat can provide, and "Vigor" isn't on the list.
I'm probably reading too much into this, but I don't see anything in the feat description that says you are restricted to the 10 different auras on page 87. The feat refers you to page 86, where the different types of draconic auras are discussed (including Dragon Shaman, where it says draconic auras were introduced), and then 10 are listed at the end of the section. I don't see anything on pages 86-87 that specifically says, "you can only choose these next 10 auras, even though we just mentioned some other classes that get several others". But then again, I don't see anything by RAW that says you can take Dragon Shaman auras with the Draconic Aura feat. On the gripping hand, I'm not sure a lot of DMs would belabor the point.

Hmm. Now that I read through it again:

"Members of certain classes and some creatures, however, can gain the ability to project a draconic aura from different sources."

That seems to imply those "different sources" are not valid for the Draconic Aura feat.