1. - Top - End - #211
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: KataraAltinaII's Premature Not So Short & To-The-Point Random Banter #130

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    <_< Aren't shiny pokemon supposed to actually be worse even though they're rarer?

Something about their stat progression being skewed...

mmm. Well, he's young yet and confused. I'm sure he'll figure it out eventually.
    aye, I'm fully aware of that. I've known him longer than I'd like to admit.

that aside, I never heard about the shiny pokemon being worse. maybe they are.
    Perhaps it's the 1/8192 chance of them appearing that makes people go ZOMG SHINEY!!!!!11one

I mean, I don't ave any intention of using that Celebi or any of the other pokemon I caught with hacks. I just did it for the lulz and the bragging rights. the team I raised fair and square seems to handle things well enough for me.

and I am going to catch all 386 pokemon* without trading at all. screw trading. [and on a ROM, I don't thik it's possible, and if it is, I believe it's quite hard to "link up"]

*my game is LeafGreen. this is back in those old days where "386" was the limit.

EDIT: wow. too many footnotes, and too many side notes. I get sidetracked waaaaay too easily hahahaha

and ooo... page 8!
    Last edited by KataraAltinaII; 2009-09-29 at 02:15 AM.
    "The Mormons were right."