Hello, I'm making a character who is very self sufficient. That being said he is going to be making all of his own items or at least know how to repair them. So I have a few items I've created myself and an DM approved price for each. Except for the last item. So, what I was wondering then is, how much would it cost in xp, days, and material to craft these items? I've had very little luck trying to figure it out myself, I can't seem to grasp the price system or simply miss something. So. I'll ask for your help in explanation if that's alright. I have the corresponding craft (armor smithing) and Craft Wondrous Items, so it's debatable if I'll be able to combine them for what I want, but even if it isn't I should be able to at least lessen the price. But in order to do that I need to know the prices.

Thanks in advance!
Spoiler
Show

+4 Mithril Soulfire Chainmail of Nimbleness (84,000 gp)
The Dm is cutting the price a bit for me, but I'd like to know the details for crafting the armor, then enchanting it for the Nimbleness portion at least. What is the breakdown costs? Days, xp, materials, cost?

Mithril Gauntlets of Transmuting (8,500 gp)
Dm said I was close on the purchase price, but I wonder what the break down is for crafting the regular gauntlets then adding the Transmuting later.

+5 Mithirl gauntlets of Defending
Dm hasn't given me a price on these, but as far as I know +5 is a 50,000gp addition and Defending +1 bonus which is +2000, and Mithril is a +500 for guantles. But what is the break down for crafting them then adding the defending aspect later if I craft it myself?

Mithril Boots of Dexterity (36,000 gp)
(like +6 gloves of Dexterity only boots.)
Same question, Xp, Days, materials, and enchanting costs.

Hakama of Adaption and Enduring Elements (14,000
Amulets of adaptation powers and continuous enduring elements.
Same question, Xp, days, materials, and enchanting costs.
And if anyone can clue me into where I can find this information specifically so I don't have to keep asking, I'd really appreciate it.

This last item is just something i came up with on the fly. don't even know if the price is right, let alone what it would cost to make myself:

Pen of Calligraphy and Illustration
This strange object is usually made of wood but always finely crafted into a perfect cylinder the size of a normal pen. It has a fine tip on one end and a flat nub at the other. The pointed end works as arcane mark and the other an erase spell. With the exception that it writes any one letter at a time and can only erase one letter at a time via rubbing the nub end against it. Prerequisite; Wiz 1, Sorc 1, arcane mark, erase. Craft wondrous item, Price: 2,500 gp

yes, that's PEN.C.IL. I created the D&D Pencil. heh.

I know it is a lot to wade through, but it's my first attempt at making my own items. My group rarely meets so it's a little hard to get in touch with the DM for approval and for questions. No where else really to turn, so any help you guys can give me would be STELLAR. I thank you so much for reading and for any help you offer!