View Single Post

Thread: An Acceptable Evil

1. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: An Acceptable Evil

since we're all throwing out evil guys here I'll chip in mine.
    Kazam, the oldest lich in existence! loyal servant of Vecna and all that jazz...
    alignmentwise he is either neutral or lawful evil, not really sure where to put him because he is as close to neutral as he can get, but liches having to be evil...well...
    So Kazam sits in his tower deep in the desert where he uses his insanely high divination skills to observe the world, writing down history without bias. He sees himself as THE keeper of knowledge and have a library filled with books that he have written.
    over the last three thousand years or so.
    As if that isn't enough he have created a device that lets him send his astral spirit back to the past so he can record whatever happened BEFORE history begun!
    If knowledge is power, Kazam is the most powerful being in the world! so what does he do with the knowledge? nothing really. Power is not something that interests him, he just wanna sit and watch.
    ...that sick ol' lich, hahaha.

He will assist people with the knowledge they seek if it is harmless enough and if they strike a nice deal. In the campaign he was in, he helped the PC's because if he didn't the world (heck, the universe and the planes!) would collapse in on itself.

(library liches....seems to be something goin' around.)
    Last edited by Shademan; 2009-10-11 at 05:51 AM.
    Need a setting for your game? a character concept? any gaming related ideas? I make far to many to eat up myself, and therefor I am willing to share them. Free ideas! Get yer fluff here! PM me.

The friendly neighborhood gentleman perv is always ready to help!

on M&B:
    Quote Originally Posted by Celesyne
    oh, and looting villages is REALLY good money, if a nearby lord doesn't stop by and give you a daily dose of rape.
    http://baetzler.de/humor/meat_beings.html