1. - Top - End - #5
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: New to Eberron, need character idea help.

Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    Crusader is a pretty awesome class for 'forged. Their inherant defenses compliment Crusader's very well, and some of the strikes are pretty awesome for giving you some bonus damage. Also, since Devoted Spirit's healing strikes are not "Conjouration (healing)" effects, they are not halfed when applied to a Crusader. This gives you a pretty effective form of self healing.

I built one for a game recently named "Slam" who used a Battlefist (ECS) as his primary weapon. Not the greatest weapon in the world, but being immune to disarm and always having a weapon available is kinda fun. The awesomeness of being a Crusader makes up for a slightly sub-par weapon selection.
    Where do I find said class or PrC?

Quote Originally Posted by chiasaur11 View Post
    Wait.

Warforged Seven, one of the oldest (and presumably toughest, given he's still alive) warforges around...

Is level one?

It doesn't really make sense. I'd go with the shifter, as awesome as Warforged are.
    I thought about this too. Mind you the first sentient warforge was made 33 years ago. (campaign wise.)

He fought in the first battle, but was hit hard and left inert. Hidden and inert for 31 years, by chance... an artificer re-awakens by "repair light damage" infusion. Warforge 7 followed him for a month when the artificer was soon killed by old age / sickness. Left without a purpose, warforge 7 walks on finding a reason to survive and a purpose onto the world.
    Last edited by EndlessWrath; 2009-10-15 at 04:09 PM.
    "If you can, then do. If you cannot, then find a way so you can."
    Spoiler
    Show

LGBTiTP Supporter
    Swain Avatar by Zefir