I've got a couple.

Kerazt Vareth, CN (lesser) drow priest of Vhaeraun. Flamboyant, loves fine wines, preaches gender equality and working together with the surface elves to take over the world, makes ridiculously overblown grandiose plans. Will gut you like a fish if he's in the right mood and you annoy him, but might also help you regardless of your race if he's in a good mood.

Sadly he's very much 3.5 dependant, in which he's not a particularly useful character in most parties I've been in - We usually needed a spontaneous curer, which you can't get with a cleric of an evil god in 3.5. Nor is he particularly easy to fit into a game. It has to be either Forgotten Realms or homebrew willing to utilize Vhaeraun as a god. He can play nice with other party members, but he's not going to be most people's first choice. And any drow-based campaign is going to be focused around the filthy spider-kissers so he doesn't fit in there either. 4e would remove the mechanical problems, but WotC decided that they couldn't possibly have any decent drow gods running around, so they killed Vhaeraun off. -_-

Thrull Elfkiller, CG half-orc Cleric of Corellon Larethian. Mechanically illegal in 3.5, pointless in 4e as he'd have to be FR, but the new 'all races worship all gods' thing kind of removes the point. Despite the name, Thrull of course does not actually kill elves. He likes elves and does his best to protect them, often by infiltrating orc communities and undermining them from within. He refers to Corellon most of the time as the 'Nice Elf God' since he has trouble pronouncing the name due to his tusks and doesn't want to insult his god by saying his name wrong. He often talks in the third person with simple common sentences, but this is a front to make people underestimate his intelligence.

He came to his rather unusual choice of profession by way of being raised by a human bard along with the bard's half-elven nephew, who were both worshippers of Corellon. He had previously been living on the street begging for scraps, but they took him in and let him travel with them and taught him the things he'd been missing out on, and he consequently credits his god for saving him.

Yes, I come up with some odd characters. :P