These seem really good. I'm not sure about the prices but then I've never really been very good at judging that sort of thing. To me McDonadls' dollar menu food is barely worth the price but i know from working in a restaurant myself for a while, that they probably aren't really making much profit considering the price of ingredients. <Shrug>
The prices are probably one of my biggest concerns, so you're not the only one unsure about them

Eh, love potions always struck me as creepy, and your wording of title does not help.
This comment made me lol. I thank you for that. But yeah, love potions are quite a bit creepy.

The love potions sound like an expensive version of charm person. Greater love potion is an easy way to defeat a BBEG (DC 35 will save is quite drastic if unprepared).

The reason I'm assuming this is charm person is because it doesn't necessarily define love (beyond assuming the victim might want sexual relations ).

A villain that's charmed will still want to carry out their plans, only they now think of the charmer as a 'friend', and (for purposes of simplification) might not want to directly throw the 'friend' in the way of harm caused by said plans; and will possibly notify the player of the plans (which could create an advantage, although the villain isn't immediately defeated). But they still want to carry out their plans! What if the villain is an omnicidal maniac and, in loving the PC that cursed them, wish that PC to die with them ala Hitler and his girl friend? Breaking up with the villain will cause a mind screw - would it end the affects of the potion immediately?

The only qualm I have with this is that it doesn't attempt to define love - not for philosophical fluff purposes, but for mechanical reasons. You might as well call it 'Potion of Charm Person' albeit with extended duration and possible funky/awkward role playing circumstances.

It'd be hilarious if the Chaotic Evil party member got to live happily ever after with a trophy wife of a rich queen/princess that he got involved with when someone as morally damned as that was thought by the good members (who also felt sorry for him) to eventually die drunk on his inert riches after the campaign, living a life of regret for his sins.
I had quite a bit of trouble defining it from a mechanical standpoint, honestly. I want it to be a literal love potion, but I couldn't think of how to do it mechanically. The best I could come up with was the Helpful thing.