Swift Strike - duplicates two existing 1st level maneuvers and adds a damage bonus to them (making it more powerful than it's existing counterparts in TOB)

Flowing Momentum - is it +2 max or +1/2 initiator levels max? wording is ambiguous. if its +1/2 initiator level it is a bit powerful for a 1st level stance but not unbalancingly so unless you take the feats to throw it on a monk or something

Lightning Speed - already a boost that ups speed but this adds non-provoking movement (same issue as swift strike as this improves on an existing maneuver of the same level making it more powerful than TOB)

Side-Shuffle - I don't have a problem per se with this being unbalanced/overpowered for TOB but I don't like the mechanics of it for a boost. I think instead it should call for a perform(dance) skill check to determine the bonus. Maybe DC10 for +1 and additional +1 for every 5 exceeding the DC

Graceful Instinct - no problems with the mechanics I just think the descriptive wording is horrid

Rushing Gale - a tiny bit of power creep here (with the random directions charge ability whose proper name I've forgotten from the classes that offer it) but it's not too unbalanced as a maneuver. Maybe call for a perform(dance) check vs AC to get the offhand weapon attack on the charge to balance it?

Lightning Skirmish - there's already a stance that offers +10 ft movement but it's other bonuses fall far short of the two-weapon goodness this does. might be fine if you remove the comment about two-weapon AoO's. that makes it a little overpowered

Rising Wind - I think this should have specific damage rather than using weapon damage. take a close look at the shadow garrote line of maneuvers for a guideline as to the type/amount of damage

Whirlwind Strike - wow..... I'll need to reference my copy of TOB at home to properly address all the ways this maneuver is overpowered for this level but let me start by saying 'automatic threats' is an automatic "Hell no!!"

Gonna stop there for now as I'll need to look at my TOB book to properly gauge any higher level maneuvers than this.

I wanted to emphasize again that I think this discipline does not belong with the Crusader discipline list. It just doesn't fit at all with Crusader.