Quote Originally Posted by Kiyona View Post
I love this forum! You people are so nice, and FAST.

How much FP do you recommend that I buy? I have 16 now, but I dont know if that is enough.

I rearranged my spells now, so that my focus is on Light&darkness and body control. With major healing and recover energy.

Death touch is my major damage dealer. Is 14 parry enough to move into melee? I have only 16 staff, is that enough to hit people? It's hard when you dont know any numbers. =)

Return missiles is my only defense spell. But it is at 21, so I can do it all day long.

Tanglefoot is at 21 as well. All other spells at 15. Is that ok?

I cant find how much enchanted items cost? Do you know in what book I can find them? I should buy the staff enchantment. Are there any enchantmants that increase parry? Or DR or some such?
That looks good, as long as you've got a couple of friendly meatsheilds to hide behind. You're covered against ranged attacks and you should have the means to do some funky stuff in the areas of buffs, debuffs and battlefield control. The L&D spell I like for battlefield control is Flash. It's got a HUGE area and a duration that goes well past the length of most GURPS fights. With some advance warning to your party members, they can avoid the worst of it too.

Something else to bear in mind is, quite often, a low power spell that costs no energy is better than a high power one that leaves your batteries in need of a recharge. With Deathtouch 21 you can pump out 2d damage all day long and not touch your resources at all. Which leaves you with the power to do other fun stuff.