View Single Post

Thread: ACRONYM Character Registry.

1. - Top - End - #343
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: ACRONYM Character Registry.

((Still not sure why, but hey, why not?))

Name: Talia Josephine Wagner
    Alias: Nocturne
    Race: 3/4 Human, 1/4 Neyaphem
    Alignment: Good

Looks:
    Spoiler
    Show
    She stands at 5' 7" and weighs 125 lbs. She has a slightly athletic build. Her skin is covered in short, blue fur. She has shoulder length, dark blue hair, with the bangs dyed blond. Her ears are pointed, and she has yellow, pupil-less eyes. Each hand has two fingers and a thumb. Each foot has two toes on the front, and one on the back. She also has a prehensile tail that ends in an arrowhead shape.

She wears tall black boots, black cargo pants, a brown belt, a white tube top, a red hoodie, open, and black leather bracers on her forearms.

A pic of her, sans the tail. Not done by me.
    Spoiler
    Show

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Very easy going and fun loving. Some have called her a "free spirit".

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Talia has agility and reflexes far greater than a normal person. She can also see infrared light, allowing her to have night vision. Like her father, she can climb any surface, thanks to micro suction discs on her hands and feet.

She has a basic form of telepathy, allowing her to reads thoughts.

She can create small spheres of energy that, when they detonate, disrupt objects on a molecular level.

She can also possess somebody for up to twelve hours. Once she leaves a person, the victim is often dazed, and can sometimes go into a coma that will last 24 hours. She can only possess one person every 24 hours.

Backstory:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Talia comes from an alternate reality, where she is the daughter of Kurt Wagner (Nightcrawler) and Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet Witch). She was a member of that reality's X-Men, which was led by Wolverine and Nightcrawler.

She joined a team called the Exiles, which was a team who traveled to different realities, fixing mistake that would otherwise destroy that time line.

After some time with them, she came to stay in a different reality than her own. There, she met a younger version of her father. She also joined a team called New Excalibur.

Neyaphem:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Neyaphem are an ancient race of mutants, hailing from biblical times. Their leader is named Azazel, who happens to be Talia's grandfather.

The Neyaphem reside in what is called the Brimstone Dimension. It is through this dimension that Nightcrawler travels when he teleports, and this dimension also provides the explosive energy of Talia's energy spheres.

Most Neyaphem have a similar appearance, one that is shared by Nightcrawler and Talia.

They were exiled to the Brimstone Dimension by the Cheyarafim, a group of angelic mutants from the same era.
    Last edited by KerfuffleMach2; 2009-12-04 at 02:32 AM.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907