View Single Post

Thread: [3.5] Magi-Psi Transparency

1. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5] Magi-Psi Transparency

So... what I'm hearing now is that hit point damage suddenly becomes viable? If SR/PR are the same thing (let's call it Effect Resistance), and blasting is now suddenly better, what's the issue here?

If we remove those blanket immunities and make SR/PR the same effect, what happens? Blasting is now a viable alternative to battlefield control when mages and psions meet and battlefield control isn't lessened in the least. Sounds like not much of an issue to me.

Also, can someone explain to me how SR/PR being granted at the same time equates to twice as many resources being spent (granted, I added that in a later post, and it may have been missed)? Saves still are useful, SR/PR are the same thing. It DOES negate counterspelling/countering powers, which is a good point, Phoenix. That's something I'd need to address.

Have I made any incorrect links in my chain of logic above? If so, what and how do I fix them?
    Last edited by arguskos; 2009-12-06 at 02:06 AM.

All that I say applies only to myself. You author your own actions and choices. I cannot and will not be responsible for you, nor are you for me, regardless of situation or circumstance.