View Single Post

Thread: Crack Pairings IV - You Can't Unread It

1. - Top - End - #209
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Crack Pairings IV - You Can't Unread It

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeIncluded View Post
    Yes. Yes, I am going to take what little money I have out of my bank account (Because I don't have a job yet and I'm saving my bat mitzvah money for college), fly to Sweden against my parents' will despite the fact that I'm not yet a legal adult, and enter a tryst with a guy ten years older than me who I met on the internet, and I don't even know his name.
    This is verging on a threadjack, but I cannot let that stand. You misunderstood me, misrepresented me, and forgot the premise.

1) the premise was that you would be 10 years older. I assume 26 is legal age in the U.S. (I would still be ten years older - I'm 36 - but 25-ish is my lower age limit.)

2) I was actually planning to come to the U.S. Needless to say, I wouldn't do that without having a little more info then I have.

3) It's getting a little creepy talking to a 16-year old about this, so let me state this in general: if I found the Girl of My Dreams (and yes, she would probably have to be between 25 and 45) I wouldn't consider it a great sacrifice to pick up my tent poles and move to wherever she was. I should probably avoid the near-equatorial zones, though - my brain shuts down when the temperature approaches 80 degrees (Fahrenheit).

All clear? Or are you going to call ECPAT?
    Last edited by Asta Kask; 2009-12-08 at 03:51 AM.

Oooh, and that's a bad miss.

“Don't exercise your freedom of speech until you have exercised your freedom of thought.”
    ― Tim Fargo