Quote Originally Posted by Yspoch View Post
No, there is not and it's making me quite sad. It's just the same value of reason as if someone had said "He, let's lynch XXX, his avatar is blue!".

I'm quite sure there is reasonable more chance to find a vampire in those who pointed late at Fleeing Coward than in those who didn't point at him.

People pointing at me and their "reason":
Sanity702 - I "defended" FC yesterday. UNTRUE
Shadowcaller - no reason (other than he himself has collected 5 votes yesterday...)
billtodamax - no reason (he is the only one with 2 votes when he voted)
Zar Peter - because I'm "suspicious" (how so?) and because it's convenient as I have the most votes
Dallas-Dakota - because he was not paying attention
Lamech - there is an actual reason provided. UNTRUE - and a bit weak for someone who should lead us against the vampires! Yeah, you can deny your role as leader, but you can't cast that one off, I'm afraid.

Yeah, I know - I can't offer anything better myself. But I'm not the one with the connections, with the information. So if you, Lamech, want to have me lynched, so be it. But please only do so, if there really is no other, better option and not out of laziness and a "Yeah-whatever"-mentality.
Hey, you are throwing out suspicious against me despite that I claimed? Sure FC claimed as well, but I had a reason to do it at least (or at least a better reason then he had).

And by the way, what makes lamech think oddity is the seer?