Quote Originally Posted by Water-Smurf View Post
Xykon may be a sociopath, but he's not insane. He has perfect control over his mental faculties and can reason and act within the bounds of reality. He just has no conscience.

If Tiasal really pisses him off--by, say, hunting down his phylactery and imitating her mother by destroying and/or hiding it, then he won't have any issues with hurting or killing her. He just won't do that if she doesn't provoke him.

What Redcloak doesn't know is that, while Xykon is willing to hurt her, he's not willing to kill her over something Redcloak does. He'd lose his leverage and he thinks Tiasal has potential to be a very useful girl in a few years. And he's well-aware that her Constitution score isn't overly high yet--he's capable of treating her accordingly.

I write what the characters/story wants me to write. In fact, I feel another non-canon but potential fic coming on...
You know what? I cant take it anymore! THIS STUFF IS CREEPY! IT IS IT IS IT IS! WHAT THE HELL ARE WE DOING SPENDING OUR TIME WRITING DISTURBING FANFICTION. WHAT THE HELL IS RICH DOING HOSTING THIS! ITS EMBARRASING!

People, get some sense. Undeadies? Do We Have No shame? We cannot keep telling ourselvs that just because we are not the ones Drawing Final Fantasy 7 characters having sex with each other we are better than them. THIS HAS TO STOP EVENTUALY!