View Single Post

Thread: Noob Potion/Wand/Enchant Questions

1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Noob Potion/Wand/Enchant Questions

I'm looking to pick up some potions/wands/gear enchants before we start our next enounter, so as to take a little burden off of our wizard, but I had some questions about specific combonations concerning my play style. (Note that intend to take each spell and have it be one of the 3 options, depending on duration and cost)

Burning Hands: Does the additional d4 damage count on each of my Flurry of Blows hits? Does it also count on my grapples?

Shocking Grasp: It says it's a touch attack, so does that mean that so long as I maintain a grapple, I deal an extra d6 damage?

Enlarge Person: Does drinking more than one/using more than one charge increase my size by another catagory?

Fist of Stone: Can the slam attack that this gives be added to the end of a Flurry of Blows as an extra attack?

Balancing Lorecall: Says you can balance on impossible surfaces, does this mean you can technically walk/run on water?

Blade Weave: Says that they must make a Will Save, but it never actually says what the DC is. Is the DC based on the caster level of the person that did the enchant/made the wand/potion or is it based on the target of the spell?

Mirror Image: Can this be enchanted onto something like a ring so that whenever I put it on it creates illusionary duplicates or is this something that would have to be used in Wand/Potion form?

Displacement: Does the 50% miss chance include spells?

I know...lots of questions and I'm not even sure they can all be used as wands or potions or enchants, but I guess it's better to ask and get something awesome than to not and be gimped because of it.

Also, any suggestions as to wands/potions/enchants that I should look at that I didn't list here?
    Last edited by Rasman; 2010-01-11 at 05:10 PM.
    The Super Special Awesome Yiuel made my very manly Avatar
    The Great Steam Golem, Blitzcrank!

He really has a heart of gold...encased in a framework of iron...in a carapace of steel.