View Single Post

Thread: [d20r, Class] The Bladeweaver

1. - Top - End - #12
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [d20r, Class] The Bladeweaver

I can't find any links to your Wild Magic system in the Table of Contents, so could you explain how you're limiting it? As it is, it looks like a first-level bladeweaver with decent rolls can cast 1d6 damage spells all day long, while a first-level wizard with the best rolls possible and a racial bonus gets 3 1d4+1 spells and 3 1d3 spells.

A few possibilities:

*Doesn't Always Work: A wild spell has a 20% chance of doing nothing.

*Unpredictability: A wild spell has a 50% chance of doing something other than what was intended (selecting target randomly, inverted effect, curdling all milk in a 50-foot radius, etc.)