I'm pretty sure I've PMed the Coffee x Elan fic to everyone who asked for it, but if you asked for it and haven't gotten it yet, let me know.

Very believable Tsukiko x Crypt Thing, Sereg.

Cool banner, half-halfling!

In regards to the speculation on Watersmurf's story: Right-Eye x Haley would be cute, but I was looking forward to some Right-Eye x Therkla action! (unless by some fluke I'm completely wrong about who Tusk is) Of course, Right-Eye could turn out to be a bit of a "playa", hm...

Right-Eye: Eunuch.

Redcloak: Slut.

Right-Eye: Fine. Be that way. I don't have to tell you what Red said Elf said about you...

Redcloak:

Cool answer to the challenge, Yiuel, though some of it read a little roughly; you might want to skim your work for confusing sentence structure and little punctation mistakes like using a period where you meant to use a question mark next time.

Haha! Nice job, EvilRoeSlade!

What Sereg said, Coffee; you have our support as always. And you can PM me if you need to talk.

In other news, in an uncharacteristic bout of optimism, I've decided that this snow day might just allow me to have Scruffy x half the cast of Cats ready for posting by late tonight or tomorrow!

And since you were sad, Monzach, here's another comment for your fic:

Sadly short, but I must admit I loved the ending. Maybe there could be a sequel written from the other half's point of view?