View Single Post

Thread: The 3.5/Pathfinder Handbook

1. - Top - End - #111
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Pathfinder Question

Quote Originally Posted by Gnaeus View Post
    I can say most, and I did say most, based on practical observation and logic. It IS an opinion, although it is a lot better than yours, because my point that "Most people who play PF would play and enjoy 3.5, and vice versa" is directly backed up by your comment that "an overwhelming amount of [players] "Just doesn't give a damn"". The casual majority of players would barely notice the rules changes, or only the most obvious ones like "Rogues get d8s now. Neat."
    When I mean "Don't give a damn", I mean "Refuse to get involved when people argue over Pathfinder".

There are people who would say "Why should I bother learning new rules?" and "If it's barely noticeable, why should I play it?". Simply going by the people who show up in these threads and then saying that one side doesn't count is a very bad way to make an opinion.*

*Note: UglyPanda's opinions may involve full frontal lobotomies. Please consult your doctor before taking UglyPanda seriously.
    Last edited by UglyPanda; 2010-02-03 at 05:24 PM.

If, at any point, I write something that appears humorous, just chalk it up to your twisted imagination.
    Spoiler
    Show

Winnie the Pooh by Sneak.
    Fishing by Dr. Bath.