Player should not be on clarity 1, he's on the short path there, but you can only loose one point of clarity at a time.
He's just reached that beutiful point where he will do whatever needs doing to rescue the girl he loves.

He know nows that she's a vampire, another player (I let him make a roll to deternine if he started wondering where the other PC went (he saw him leave but was busy hoitwiring a boat) had gone.
He came in Guns drawn, onlyt to find a torso on the floor nialed down wth her own daggers.

I need to check if dismebing vamp counts s torture if they don't feel pain (in my world vampires don't really feel much pain, and don't need muscles to move there arms (if still attached), however taking away someones limbs (vamps can;'t regrow them, can they?) is mental toture of the highest order).

I like the Sire Idea, although she weas dumb enough (i mean really really dumb and immiture, i played her that way intentionally) that her sire is probably in trouble with the Prince for embracing her.